Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can Lancome Waterproof Eye Concealer be used on my entire face?

I have very bad acne, and don't want people to see it when I go swimming. Can I use Lancome's waterproof eye concealer on my entire face, as a blemish concealer? Or, would it be too obvious? Because, I have pretty much no other options, and it IS summer, and I can't keep avoiding the pool when my friends come over. Please help! I am desperate! Thank you :)|||sure you can. if you use it here and there, it would be fine as a concealer. you just have to remember that it's made as an eyeconcealer so it's going to be heavier (especially cause it's waterproof) and thicker on so i don't suggest you use it all over your face. treat it as a spot concealer and it should work just fine.





now get out and soak up some vitamin D!!


hope this helps, and best of luck(:|||i don't think so, concealers are thicker for a purpose.


putting that all over will make it obvious.


try a waterproof full-coverage foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment