Friday, November 11, 2011

Which one of these Lancome mascaras is the best?

I used to wear L'oreal Lash Architect but since its been discontinued in my country, I'm thinking to switch to Lancome. Which one's the best: Hypnose, L'Extreme, Definicils or Virtuose? Any experience from wearing one of those?|||I really like L'Extreme. It separates your lashes really well so your don't have any clumps and gives lots of volume. I also find it stays put well so you don't end up with raccoon eyes. No one wants that :)|||My favourite actually is Definicils Pro because it has a curved brush, and so it is a lot easier and faster to get nice lashes. Definicils though is a great mascara.|||I dont know much about Lancome but





Too faced Lash injection is great ! it's 19.50 at sephora and or they have a mini that's only 8.50





Too faced.com


sephora


sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment