Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I sample Lancome and Clinique?

I don't really know how stores like Ulta or department store counters work. Where can I have them color match me and try both Clinique and Lancome foundations; do I need to find both make-up counters or can I go to Ulta or one of those stores?





Also - if you've used both lines, which do you prefer and why? I don't have oily skin and I prefer creams or liquids|||I've only seen Clinique and maybe Lancome products at Sephora, so maybe if you went to a Sephora near you, check and see if you can get the samples. Sephora is a really great store because it has practically all those good quality makeup brands.


Hope I Helped :D|||Ulta doesn't carry Clinique or Lancome, but we do have some great prestige brands and we DO color match for free. I used to use Lancome, but with the economy, they've downsized a lot of their products and increased the price. If you are for sure stuck on Clinique or Lancome, Macy's is always a good bet.|||Sephora,and in the Macy;s counters they will give you the free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment