Friday, November 18, 2011

How would one apply for a job at Sephora, Mary Kay, Lancome, etc?

Any ideas and any tips on how one would approach Applying, etc?? Online or apply in person??


Any and all tips would be AWESOME!!





Thank you!|||I would definitely go with Mary Kay, it is so much more rewarding than working at a beauty store! It is truly the best decision I have made!








I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and love my job! I still work full time as a medical assistant, and still have enough time to have a business with Mary Kay. You are able to put as little or as much as you want into your business, which is awesome, because you aren't going to get fired. I still make a good amount of money, and I don't have a lot of time to do so aside from evenings and weekends. Several women I know are Mary Kay consultants full time and are stay at home moms, and they love it. They can set up there schedule, work when they want to, and still have time for their family. People love purchasing from their own personal consultant instead of a store where they're are just another customer. It's so much fun having parties, and helping people get news looks, do bridal makeup or makeup for other special occasions, I love it! I get all my products for 50% off which is amazing because I use the skincare, makeup and perfume myself! I have never been more pleased with any products in my life. I have tried Avon and personally was very disappointed with the quality of the products I purchased. You get what you pay for! To start your own business with Mary Kay, it costs $100 dollars, and you get over $323 worth in retail-sized products you can either sell, keep for yourself, or use as testers. You also get all the business tools you need to start your business successfully. I was amazed with what they sent me, and love my Mary Kay shoulder bag that fits basically everything I need to bring to an appointment. I always get compliments on the bag, which is a great conversation starter and way to sell Mary Kay! I get 50% profit on all purchases which you can't find from other companies. For example, yesterday I had an on-the-go appointment, and it came to $260 dollars, that's $130 in my pocket, for telling people how to take good care of their skin and recommending products to them! It is amazingly easy and so rewarding, and didn't take long at all! My best friend had severe acne, and I got her using Mary Kay products, and now her skin is perfectly clear and gorgeous! I love being able to sell a product that I know truly works and I can stand completely behind. I can't say if I sold other products that I could do the same. I am also on my way to earning my first free car from Mary Kay. Women I know having 3, 4, even 5 or more car payments paid for a month from Mary Kay, and you don't need to use it for a car payment, you can just request the cash! Also, as you move along with your career path with Mary Kay, you also receive amazing commission, and great gifts including trips, jewelry, dinnerware, housewares, etc. Mary Kay has been such a blessing in my life, even as I still work full time at my other job! I am able to improve my life, while enriching the lives of the women around me, and I am able to pay my bills, put money in my savings account and also help organizations including my church that are important to me. Mary Kay is constantly featured in magazines, and celebrities use our products. Last monday we were featured on Good Morning America. We believe to have priorities---Faith FIRST, FAMILY second and then the career. Balance to live YOUR life, and be able to live the way you want to! All our products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. And also the sign up fee as well as any other business costs are completely tax deductible! If you have any questions, let me know! The link below would also be a great help to you, especially if you want to sign up, or have questions, just send a message on the website under "contact me."|||Online, And Apply in person, Shows your dedication on how much you would like to work there :)


If you know how to do make up its better then not knowing how to sell make up...


oh and u have to be willing to approach people and ask them if they want samples etc..and how to convince people how to buy things lol

No comments:

Post a Comment