Friday, November 18, 2011

Has anyone used the new lancome oscilation mascara yet?

I just bought it yesterday and I am in love with it! It has a vibrating wand so I dont have to wiggle the brush around when applying the mascara and I think thats awesome.





I was just wondering if anyone has used it yet and what they think of it?|||oh my gosh.


i love lancome mascars in general.


they do wonders for your lashes in volume %26amp; length


and its perfect for short lashes like mine.


i love the virtuous lancome one the best. :)





oops to answer your question. yes i've used it %26amp; it's also good. :]|||Yes, I have used Lancôme mascara, and it makes your eyes look FlAWlESS.





Of course, I'd prefer something like Rimmel London Glam`Eyes Mascara or CoverGirl LashBlast, but hey--





Lancôme works too.





----»Ќąłұŋ Ċђэяϊşё Ðǜηĸїηş`♥♪«----


[[Remember that name!!!I'm going to be a novelist/actress!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment