Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking for a less expensive pressed powder similar to Lancome Photogenic?

I love Lancome Photogenic pressed powder, but hate the $28 price tag. I do not usually wear any foundation, so the powder is all I use all day, everyday. Can anyone recommend a pressed powder very similar to this with a lower price? Thank you!|||Mary Kay has presses powder that is the same quality but at literally half the price. Our pressed powder is 14.00 and last a decent amount of time, plus it is a mineral powder so it is great for your skin. Check out my website at www.marykay.com.e-dunn and check it out further. You can even order right from the site. Hope this helps|||no idea|||my favorite line is physicians formula..they have tons of different powders for different skin types and for problem skin..check it out..also the price tag isnt 28$ which is a plus :)





http://www.physiciansformula.com|||Mary Kay has a dual coverage that is only $14. You can get it from w w w . m a r y k a y . c o m / r e b e c c a .





Don't use spaces. But I found this line to be as good as Lancome and much less expensive. Plus my consultant gives me excellent service.|||arbonne's about face translucent pressed powder(16$) or about face loose powder(22$)

No comments:

Post a Comment