Friday, November 11, 2011

How do you apply the highlighting bronzer from lancome?

or any bronzer really. I don't need to conture my face but I hear that bronzer makes your skin pretty. There's only one shade too so do I just sweep it over my whole face with a powder brush?|||I would suggest using a MAC 150 or any blush brush you use and dusting the color on the top of your cheekbone. If you are having trouble visualizing... start at your temple and blend the product down towards the bottom of your nostril but stopping at the apple of your cheek. For extra highlighting, dust some down the bridge of your nose, under your nose (in that little indent between the nose and top lip) and a little on the chin. For sweeping all over your face, I would say to use a regular bronzer, not a highlighting one. A very good one is Benefit's 'Hoola' bronzer or NARS 'Laguna' bronzer. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment