Friday, November 11, 2011

I want to buy lancome foundation and powder and i was wondering if this cosmetic line will make me brake out?

I need your experiences good or bad.|||I haven't tried it but i can give you some very helpful cosmetic review sites. See down there. You can read some real feedbacks from people who used some certain cosmetic types and brands.|||ask to try some on your inner elbow and see if any rashes occur after 24 hours.


Personally I was allergic to it but its not the same for every skin type, so try it before you buy the whole lot.|||Hard to say as your skin is not the same as mine.





Almay is the make up for sensitive skins can recommend.





Lancome skin care ok for me - make up unknown.





Max factor ok for me - definitely NOT revlon





Vichy good for me too.|||unfortunately not all high market products are good especially skin products. oftentimes you are paying the name and not the product itself. such products may contain chemicals that could easily irritate skin especially those that are sensitive. best to check the ingredients and try the samples and see. but the truth of the matter is that one will only find the suitable skin product for them after making many mistakes before finding the right one. just steer clear of the ones with perfume and artificial colorings

No comments:

Post a Comment