Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which clear gloss is better - MAC Lipglass or Lancome Juicy Tubes?

I want to have glossiest, shiniest, juiciest, most suggestive lips and I need the best lipgloss to do it. Which in your opinion gives the most lucious pout?|||Mac is all of those you want. It last all day and your don't need to touch it up unless you have drank allot and eaten. It is totally juicy and has a fabulous taste.|||I have tried MAC Lipglass before and it was very good! It lasted long, had a nice taste and was very glossy! If you want a good gloss the MAC one is the best.|||Mac lipglass gives the appearance of full lips but tends to be really really sticky. Juicy Tubes taste oh soo good and looks good too :)|||I've got both and I think really either MAC lustreglass or lipglass is definately the best. The juicy tube ive got is just wayy to glitter %26amp; just looks stupid. I'd definately go for the MAC over the JuicyTubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment