Friday, November 18, 2011

Is it ok to let my 14 year old daughter use lancome high resolution night refill 3x night cream?

A friend of mine gave this to her to use and I am not sure about the side effects of this product.


She gave this cream as an early christmas gift for my daughter.|||I wouldn't suggest a 14 year old use this product. Night creams are made to combat aging, wrinkled and dry skin, a 14 year old definitely doesn't have any of those problems. I looked up the product on the lancome website, and it says it's specifically to help wrinkled skin. I've read studies that say if you use anti aging, anti wrinkling skin products when you're young and don't have those problems, it can cause them to be worse later in life. Honestly, I don't know why you're friend would give that to such a young girl.|||I don't know. But if you want to be safe, put some of the cream on your (or her) wrist and see if it gives you (or her) a rash. If not, I'm guessing that it could be safe. :)|||isnt it just a moisturizer? it should be fine, try it on the wrist and let it sit for 24 hrs first if you are worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment