Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which is better for a moisturiser - Estee Lauder or Lancome?

Or another brand. Have have normal to dry skin with the occassional breakout. I have just run out of my cheap moisteriser (I didnt like it) and I want a good one. Which is the best?|||I had the same conditions you have. I have tried all the creams! My favorite that worked best on me was Estee Lauder's day wear plus. It is a multi protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 for Dry Skin. The protection plus provides shield skin to help prevent visible signs of aging. And it's $38. That's the bad part but it's worth your money. Hope it works. You can buy it @ the store or online @ their website www.esteelauder.com. Good luck!|||Lancome.|||Estee Lauder is better, I tried it for how many months now. You can see and feel the result within 1 month. I am using the idealist before the moisturizer. It is costly, but it's worth buying. I'm using the from the foam cleanser to the moisturizer. For the 4 items (mus foam, mud lotion, day wear plus cream and the idealist) it will cost you CAD$200, and it will last you for more than 5 months.|||Lancome. I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment