Friday, November 18, 2011

What lancome mascara is better for thin asian lashes?

Definicils in Deep Black or


Oscillation Intensity or


Hypnose Drama


%26amp; why ? experiences.|||Are your lashes thin, or short?





I say Definicils Precious Cells, because it will help the growth.





Oscillation Intensity would work well too.





A new product you might like is the Hypnose Doll Lashes. It will seperate, lenghten. The brush design would also help you as well.





If you have thin, or even short lashes, I don't reccomend Hypnose Drama because the brush will be difficult. I love it, it is my favorite from Lancome, but I have naturally long lashes.





You know, you can go to the Lacome counter and they will put them on you so you can see for yourself as well, before you even buy.|||Oscillation Intensity. Look at Michelle Phan's Mascara 101 video. You will learn why. Hypnose is for thicker lashes. It works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment