Friday, November 18, 2011

What are the pros/cons of Fatale mascara by Lancome?

My mom bought me Fatale by Lancome. I don't know what the mascara does, so please tell me. I know it has to be a good products since their products aren't cheap! Thank you!





Any tips for applying?|||The best thing to do is to go to the Lancome counter in the mall. They will give you all the tips you need for application.|||you slowly twist the wand as you apply it... kind of catch your lashes in the bristles and slowly brush... it's awesome, but you have to have time to apply.|||When you apply mascara, first don't use too much at a time. It's better to add layers. Wait in between for them to dry. But with "Fatale" even one stroke is good.


Then, Lancome's "Fatale" is a very good mascara, as the others of the brand (I use myself "Definicils").


"Fatale" will make your eyelashes long and pretty. It adds a lot of volume as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment