Friday, November 11, 2011

Have you seen any department stores running a Lancome free gift with purchase?

My friends birthday is this weekend. I wanted to buy her some Lancome...but we all know that the best time to buy is when they are offering a gift with purchase. I've googled, but am only coming up with dead-end leads.





Or...does anyone know their free gift schedule? I could get her a gift card and then give her a heads up on when the promo will be.





Thanks you guys!|||you could try debenhams,john lewis %26amp; boots they normally have offers like that on hope this helps x|||Just check their website out. I have a Macy`s near me and they almost constantly have those free gift with purchase deals going on.





Check Macy`s.com or also check out Clinique or Estee Lauder because they always have free gifts as well. Hope I helped.|||Here's a good idea just give her a personalized gifts and a a custom photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment