Friday, November 11, 2011

How do you get a job at Lancome, MAC, Clinique etc. one of those counters in Macys?

What kind of training you go through?


How old do you have to be?


Do you have to be a licensed makeup artist or do you gain a license through training?


Don't give me any websites. Thank You!|||I hear they train you at the MAC inside Macys.|||Just go to the makeup counter, ask for the manager and say," I'm interested in pursuing a career with Lancome/mac/clinique/etc(the name of the makeup counter you will be at), can you tell me how to go about applying or inform me of any prerequisites I would need?" A good manager will tell you everything you need to know. A bad one will leave you clueless but thank them too because you don't want to work under someone who doesn't know what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment