Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can i buy Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort foundation - big bottle?

I want to buy a bottle of Lancome photogenic ultra confort foundation, the big bottles - they can come in 110ml or 200ml.





I used to get it off ebay but there been none on for ages.


It needs to be photogenic ultra confort and not just photogenic.





Does anyone know where i could buy this?|||I tried to find the best place for you,But I think you should buy it from amazon.


There are many more series and size with fast and may free shipping for you.


Amazon alway discount their products, you may get better prices than anywhere.


And this is I found in amazon about Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort.


Please check this link...


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url鈥?/a>


Hope this help :)


Good luck|||At a store

No comments:

Post a Comment