Friday, November 11, 2011

Does anyone use and like the Lancome skincare Pure Focus line?

I love the smell of Lancome soap and toners. But it is so expensive. is it really worth it or can something at Walgreens be just as good for a cleanser and moisturizer? but it has to smell good because I am just really sensitive to smell!! Thanks. I really love Lancome's foundation too. Should you stick with all one line or does it matter.|||I haven't tried the Pure Focus line - but I do know that L'oreal is the same exact company as Lancome. They just market the products differently. If you really like Lancome - you may want to try a L'oreal product - might be the same thing but cheaper. I learned this from the book "Don't Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without Me". I think the author was Paula Bedoin (or something like that). It's a great book.|||I work for Lancome. In fact, L'Oreal owns the Lancome cosmetic line. However, the formulas used the products are entirely different. Actually, Lancome spends more money in their laboratories than any other cosmetic line out there, like Clinique, Estee Lauder and Arden.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment