Friday, November 11, 2011

I have 40 dollars. Should I buy the new lancome mascara or buy a mac pencil eyeliner and clinique lipgloss?

I already have a eyeliner from makeup forever but it doesn't work as well as I would like it. And it's hard to get sharpened. I also have a mascara from urban decay but lancome mascara looks amazinggg on me.|||Mac or Clinique just because Lancome tests on animals and I am trying to stay away from companies that do that, plus you already said you have an UD mascara so you should use that up first since mascaras don't last that long.|||buy a MAC pencil eyeliner %26amp; clinique lipgloss. Honestly though, you can find tons of other alternatives that work better or dupes if you looked up swatches online and get more bang for your buck. But cheap mascaras work just as well as high end mascaras, and mascara's shelf life is only around 4-6 months. So I wouldn't spend so much on mascara formula (it's usually the brush that comes with it that make the performance better, so if a mascara isn't working so hot for you, change the brush).|||I'd say get the mascara because if I had to go without something I'd go without eyeliner and keep Mascara. Plus, there this amazing elk eyeliner for like 99c and it's the best eyeliner I've ever had (can be found at cvs and i'm sure a lot of other places).Now you can get Mascara and eye liner x] Hope this helps.|||I tend to find that a good mascara is harder to get hold of, and lipgloss and eyeliner doesn't change much according to price. Lipglosses may be sticky if they're cheap, so check them out before you buy them.





I'd go with the mascara as you've said it looks really good on you.|||go to NARS and pick up either orgasm or anything else you adore or get something from too faced all under 40$ and carried at sephora. between your 2 optionsw go with the options from mac. since your in need of mascara though why not try mac's new 2 in 1 mascara! check out my channel dedicated to hair, makeup, fashion and advice! www.youtube.com/cakekiss25|||You should Give the Money to me,.. ahaha, jk, you should by the lancome mascara, because you can ALWAYS get pencil eyeliners and lipglosses|||Lancome mascara is the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment