Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the most worthwhile product from Lancome?

I like makeup and want to try Lancome but they aren't cheap :P so if I was going to get one thing, what should I get? If you need a picture of me let me know, but I was thinking of general things, like foundation or a mascara or whatever it is.|||Their eye shadows are creamy and the pigments are intense.


My recommendation is that you shop for your lancome products when there is a Gift with Purchase so that you can try several items from them including mascaras, lipsticks, glosses and shadows. You can decide what formulas you like and then repurchase them. Since you usually need to spend close to $30 in order to get the gift, pick up a shadow and a mascara since they're basics.


If the gift doesn't have the perfect shade of lipcolor for you, try it anyway so you get to know the formula and how well it wears. If you like it, then you can buy a different color the next time they have a free gift.|||Juicy tubes Lip Gloss|||The mascara. I have been a lancome user for several years, and I am an avid Absolue moisturizer, Absolue cleanser, and Definicil mascara. I thought I would suggest the mascara first, because my Absolue moisturizer is 145.00 and the cleanser aaround 55.00. On the upside I ONLY have to buy it twice a year. I have learned when it comes to skin care, you get what you pay for. there are many other skin care products which are probably just as good, but you will need to use more of it to get the same benefits. High end skin care products only require a dab.

No comments:

Post a Comment